We will be holding our Open House/Orientation Night on Thursday June 28th at 5pm - 7pm.
Drop into the club and join our open-house where you and your family can:
- register an athlete for a program
- get a tour of the facility
- set up a canteen tab (cash, cheque or VISA)
- ask questions about the program
- meet the Summer Supervisor, Rick Storm and some of the coaches
- purchase a Cheema singlet ( “jersey” required for regattas) - $40.00
- meet and socialize with old and new members alike
Please note that Cheema is providing lifejackets’s for U13 and U-5 athletes as well as kneeling buns for canoeing included in your registration this year. U11’s are expected to have their own lifejackets. U13 and U15 athletes who own their own lifebelt will be permitted to use them this year, however for next year, all U11 to U15 athletes will be required to use a lifejacket when on the water. This is a new policy which brings the Atlantic Division (A.D.C.K.C.) in line with national standards, Canoe Kayak Canada (C.K.C.) for the 2019 season.
***** If you have unwanted lifebelts/lifejackets taking up space in the garage or basement, the club is accepting donations for use with the summer program (U13 & U15). Cheema is NOT purchasing lifebelts this year as they will be obsolete at the end of this season.