Spring program for peewee and bantam age paddlers begins February 1st. This program is a great way to get active with friends and get ready for the upcoming paddling season. This young, energetic group of athletes have been participating in many activities over the winter such as swimming in Sackville and cross country skiing! Contact Jacob Bardos at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Registration forms can be printed from the website.
We are still accepting mail in registrations for our Summer programs. Registration forms can be printed from the website
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING SUMMER REGISTRATION - AS OF MAY 15TH THE UNDER 11 BOYS AND UNDER 13 BOYS FULL SUMMER PROGRAMS ARE FULL. Please consider our Block programs as an alternative.
Please visit the PROGRAM CALENDAR for more information regarding all of our programs.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Fees are listed on the registration form.
- We do accept post dated cheques, however all programs must be paid in full by June 15th.
- We do NOT accept credit cards.
- All participants must be age 8 as of January 1, 2013 with the only exception being the Kiddie Kayak and Cheema Champs 2005 programs. (See Program Calendar for details)
- Life jackets are provided for our 1 and 2 week recreational camps.
- Atoms must provide their own life jacket
- Peewee and Bantam must provide their own life jacket or belt.
- Programs run from 9 - 4 with child care available from 8-9 and 4-5 at no additional cost.
- Life belts and buns will be available for sale during orientation and the first day.
WE DID IT!! WE WON!!
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS 2012
CONGRATULATONS TO OUR COACHES AND ATHLETES
Click the above link for more details!
This weekend our Coaches and athletes will resume training at Cheema. Thanks again to the Keevill's and Maskwa for sharing their lakefront during the last six weeks. With the boathouse project moving along on schedule we will be fully operational with a brand new boathouse and renovated Clubhouse to greet the Summer Program. Thanks to our Project Team and all those who donated for making this happen.
Visit the Cheema Facebook page for further updates.
For updates on Destination Cheema and other notable events and ideas! An open group for members, alumni and community supporters alike!
Check out the Building Plans!
The Frank Garner Boathouse
Join our members, alumni and community partners and help push this over the top! Contact us for more info!
Cheema Aquatic Club
1390 Cobequid Road
Waverley, Nova Scotia