Spring program for peewee and bantam age paddlers begins February 1st. This program is a great way to get active with friends and get ready for the upcoming paddling season. This young, energetic group of athletes have been participating in many activities over the winter such as swimming in Sackville and cross country skiing! Contact Jacob Bardos at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Registration forms can be printed from the website.
JUMPSTART AND SUMMER PROGRAMS
Cheema will be holding a registration and information session on Sunday, February 24th from 9am to 11am at the "Old Fire Hall" located at 843 Fall River Road. We will be accepting mail in registrations starting in February for those unable to attend. An orientation package will be available at the Fire Hall. Registration forms can be printed from the website
Please visit the PROGRAM CALENDAR for more information regarding all of our programs.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Fees are listed on the registration form.
- We do accept post dated cheques, however all programs must be paid in full by June 15th.
- We do NOT accept credit cards.
- All participants must be age 8 as of January 1, 2013 with the only exception being the Kiddie Kayak and Cheema Champs 2005 programs. (See Program Calendar for details)
- Life jackets are provided for our 1 and 2 week recreational camps.
- Atoms must provide their own life jacket
- Peewee and Bantam must provide their own life jacket or belt.
- Programs run from 9 - 4 with child care available from 8-9 and 4-5 at no additional cost.
- Life belts and buns will be available for sale during orientation and the first day.
WE DID IT!! WE WON!!
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS 2012
CONGRATULATONS TO OUR COACHES AND ATHLETES
Click the above link for more details!
The day has arrived! The contractor is now on-site starting the work on our New Building, which includes demolition of the boat house. Just a reminder that the entire Cheema lands will be off limits to vehicle and foot traffic for the next 5 to 6 weeks.
For updates on Destination Cheema and other notable events and ideas! An open group for members, alumni and community supporters alike!
Check out the Building Plans!
The Frank Garner Boathouse
Join our members, alumni and community partners and help push this over the top! Contact us for more info!
Cheema Aquatic Club
1390 Cobequid Road
Waverley, Nova Scotia